The last DA (Disciplined Agile) course in our partnership with Vitality Chicago this year is the DASSM (Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master) course starting Monday, 06 Dec 2021!
This course, led by Jonathan Lee, will be held from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. ET each day (8:00 - 12:00 noon CT) Monday, 06 Dec 2021 through Thursday, 09 Dec 2021.
In this course you will gain knowledge in planning, reporting, metrics, and coordinating activities, as well as how to meet challenges in these areas. You’ll also develop the skills you need to foster emotional intelligence, resolve conflicts, and lead high-performance teams at any stage of development. Filled with activities, supplemental reading, and more, this course will prepare you to take the Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) exam and, equally important, start using Disciplined Agile immediately within your leadership role.
The DASSM course is for people who
- Have 2 years of experience working on an agile team in a leadership role, like DA Scrum Master, Scrum Master, Product Owner or Architecture Owner
- Want to hone their Team Lead skills to the next level
- Want to advance their career and get certified in Disciplined Agile
Following this course, you will be able to:
- Apply the DA tool kit, practices, and strategies, and understand the trade-offs
- Use the DA tool kit to guide teams in choosing and evolving their best way of working (WoW) in context
- Use the DA tool kit to solve complex challenges commonly encountered in teams
- Lead agile teams through key enterprise activities, such as planning, coordinating, and reporting
- Improve value delivery for your customers by empowering others, nurturing emotional intelligence and resolving conflicts
Register on the Vitality Chicago website for this course.
Chapter members use the Promo Code sent via e-mail on Saturday to obtain the discount.
This course will be held on-line by Vitality Chicago.