Presentation file from the session: 20191016_Lunch_&_Learn_Six_Sigma_Lean_OrgChgMgmt.pdf
Join us on Wednesday and learn about:
- Six Sigma, Lean and Corporate Operational Excellence History
- Six Sigma, Lean and Related Methodologies
- Six Sigma and Lean DMAIC Overview and Tools
- Six Sigma and Lean Commonly Used Tools and Techniques
- Change Acceleration Process Review
- Six Sigma and Lean Roles
- Six Sigma and Lean Certification Methods
Lenny Shields has 18 years experience in program/project management and operational excellence positions across financial services, capital markets and insurance industries.
His experiences include tenure in permanent and consulting based positions at KeyCorp, General Electric, American Express, McGraw-Hill Financial (Platts and S&P Ratings), American International Group, EmblemHealth, Deutsche Bank and MetLife.
His certifications include:
- General Electric - Greenbelt, 2000
- General Electric - Black Belt, 2001
- American Express - Black Belt, 2005
- Hess - Lean Certified Practitioner, 2008
- Project Management Institute - Project Management Professional, 2008
- American International Group - Certified Project Manager, 2012
- Professional Risk Manager International Association - Risk Certificate, 2013
- Project Management Institute - Program Management Professional, Expected 2017
This is a virtual meeting, and is limited to PMI Westchester Chapter members only.
Pre-registration is required. Once you have pre-registered, on the morning of the meeting, you will be sent the link for attending the GoToMeeting session.
Pre-registration closes 11:59 p.m. Tuesday night, 15 Oct 2019.