Sat & Sun 7-8 Sep 2013 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. SNEC-PMI is proud to partner again with one of the world’s leaders in agile software development consulting, Platinum Edge, to provide Certified Scrum Master Training in Fairfield, CT. This 2 -day event provides in-depth understanding of the Scrum Team-based approach to iterative development. The course trains participants in the full range of Scrum topics, from basic theory to organizational implementation, including practical applications, roles, and scaling. This course provides Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master certification, 16 PDU's toward PMP recertification or 16 PDU's toward PMI-ACP certification. The course will be held at the Fairfield University Dolan School of Business, 1073 North Benson Road, Fairfield, CT 06824. Registration/Networking to start at 7:30 am on both days. The course topics will include:
- Scrum Concepts
- Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
- Scrum Artifacts
- Scrum Meetings
- Requirements Analysis
- Estimating and prioritizing product backlog items
- Technical debt
- Scaling across multiple teams and multiple geographies
- Tips on, techniques for, and benefits of helping clients and management understand the Scrum system
- How to transition into use of Scrums, with a review of management and team challenges associated with the transition, along with strategies to respond to those challenges
- Total course contact training time is 16 hours spread across 2 days and are worth 16 PDU’s.
Early Bird cost is $950 through August 28, 2013, and increases to $1,050 on August 29 through September 4th.
Instructional materials and case study are provided along with a continental breakfast, lunch, beverages and snacks.
Charles F. Dolan School of Business,
1073 North Benson Road,